Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bug Boy Mini

Mothers Day Project
What can be a better treat for mothers day than for the whole family let me just scrapbook all afternoon? And that's exactly what I did. Last week Thom and I found a caterpillar in the garden and decided to give it a little home in the cubby. He was fascinated by it, feeding it leaves, putting some dirt in a container for his new pet to roam around.
I used Kaisercraft Jungle bug papers, mini leaf album, green paint and rub ons. A lovely memory and a lovely way to spend mothers day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ramona... what better way to make you feel better than a bit of 'scrap therapy' .... Glad you are feeling better, scrapping always does that for me too xx....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to mention how much I love your mini album... :)

    ReplyDelete